Refunding customers with the iKhokha App
This feature is currently only available on the Android iKhokha app. (iOS is coming soon)
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to process a refund. Just a reminder that a refund can only be done on the day of the transaction, and the card that was used to purchase must be present.
- Click on the My Business button
- Click on Sales Analytics
- At the top, click on History
- Select the transaction you wish to refund and retrieve the invoice (“CDP”) number
- Go back to the home screen
- Click on the Refund button
- Enter the CDP (invoice) number
- Select Ok
- Click refund
- Insert the card (that was used to pay)
- Only Refunds up to R750 can be processed. If it is more than R750, contact the iKhokha Support Team on 087 222 7000 for assistance.
- Full amount of transaction can only be refunded. No partial refunds can be processed.