Research Participant Recruitment Campaign: Terms and Conditions
1. The Research Participant Recruitment competition is being held by Emerge Mobile (RF) (Pty) Ltd t/a iKhokha.com Reg no. 2012/067507/07.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years and over except employees of iKhokha, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Register to become part of the iKhokha research community as a participant on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or email.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be a part of the iKhokha research community.
- Entrants agree to be contacted by iKhokha for research purposes.
- Winnings are for entering the iKhokha research community and any research effort that follows will be incentivised separately
5. The competition will run over 1 month. A winner will be chosen at the end of the competition. The competition will start on 16 February 2022 and end on 16 March 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will receive a R500 Takealot voucher.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by iKhokha.
7. The winner will be notified via email on the day of the prize announcement, including further details. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick an alternate winner.
8. People can only enter once.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. iKhokha reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the iKhokha’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by iKhokha.
11. iKhokha is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. iKhokha’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
13. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to iKhokha and not to any other party.