1. Project Jumpstart is an initiative being held by Emerge Mobile (RF)(Pty) Ltd t/a iKhokha.com Reg no. 2012/067507/07, in partnership with the Multiply Group.
2. Participation in this initiative is open to business owners who are residents of South Africa and aged 18 years and over.
3. Participation is not extended to employees of iKhokha, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the selection panel.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to participate in this initiative.
5. The objective ofProject Jumpstart initiative is to supply 100 qualifying South African businesses with a Business Jumpstart.
6. Each BusinessJumpstart includes:
a. iKhokha Mover ProCard Machine
b. iKash credit to the value of R1000 (i.e. iK1000)
c. A PPE business bundle
7. iKash is iKhokha’s digital currency which is used to trade prepaid services with iK Vend on the iKhokha app. iKhokha will not transfer iKash for its Rand value, but winner(s)may use their iKash credit to trade with iK Vend and claim the Rand value from their customers.
8. The PPE business bundle includes:
a. 10 face masks
b. 1 face shield
c. 1 sanitiser (500ml)
d. 1 floor sticker
9. To be eligible to receive a Business Jumpstart, participants must visit http://jumpstart.ikhokha.com and nominate their business by entering the following details:
a. Full name
b. Email address
c. Business name
d. Business category
10. In addition to the above information, qualifying participants who make the shortlist will be required to submit the following information to be considered for a Business Jumpstart:
a. Cellphone number
b. Monthly turnover(Rand value)
c. Confirmation of whether the participant currently sells prepaid services (such as airtime, data, electricity etc.) in their business
d. A brief write-up(400-character limit) stating why they have applied for support.
11. Project Jumpstart will run from Friday 12 June 2020– Friday 17 July 2020 (5 weeks).
12. Winners will be chosen weekly (20 per week) by the Project Jumpstart selection panel.
13. All winners will be listed on the Project Jumpstart website: http://jumpstart.ikhokha.com
14. Winner(s) will be notified via email and/or telephonically. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, iKhokha reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick an alternate winner.
15. Winner(s) will be contacted by an iKhokha representative to arrange delivery of their prize and assist with the set-up of their Mover Pro card machine.
16. Winner(s) are required to provide the iKhokha representative with the following before receiving their iKhokha Mover Pro and PPE bundle:
a. A photo/selfie of the winner for marketing purposes
b. A 20-second WhatsApp voice note explaining how the business jumpstart they received from Project Jumpstart has changed their business.
17. To activate their iK Wallet and receive their R1000in iKash credit, each winner will need to supply a short video of their first iK Vend transaction via WhatsApp.
18. By participating in the initiative, prize winner(s) agree to entering into communication with iKhokha and agree to the use of their competition entries and imagery for iKhokha marketing collateral, such as but not limited to, blog articles and press releases.
19. The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and iKhokha reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
20. iKhokha reserves the right to cancel or amend the initiative and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the iKhokha’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by iKhokha.
21. iKhokha is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
22. iKhokha’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
23. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
24. The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. This initiative is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to iKhokha and not to any other party.
26. In accordance with the CANSPAM Act, iKhokha agrees to:
a. NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
b. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
c. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
d. Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
e. Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
f. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
27. Participants are entitled to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
28. By participating in the Project Jumpstart initiative, entrant(s) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.